Monday 12 November 2012

BRINSFORD OH BRINSFORD: THE AIR MAWANG CONNECTION


 
Hari raya photo  in front of K house from left JaafarAbdullh deceased, Nik Hassan Nik Mohamad,our house cleaner, Mrs. Lily Adams,Hj Abdullah Mahmud, Abu Aman and Ahmad Sharkan.


Abu Aman Bachik at Blackpool after holiday with cleaners and Alastian

 It was at the end of December, the year 1962. That was the time I received a letter from the Ministry of Education Teacher Training Division. Upon opening I found out that that was the letter of offer for me to follow a teacher training course at The Brinsford Lodge Malayan Teachers College. The College was in England. The word I used to read printed on rice gunny and sugar gunny sacks. I used to pronounce the word the Malay spelling is pronounced: ma  de  in  eng  land. The words written was "Made in England".

I was so jubilant to know that I would be going to England. Oh Allah, thank you Allah. I was telling myself that I was going to Negeri Mat Saleh. This ideas brought back my memories of waving to British Soldiers who were travelling in their Military Trucks in front of my house in Air Mawang. As a response to my waving at them, they threw down chocolates, cheese tins as well as jams to me. I was very happy picking these items and shared them with my cousins. We were very joyful then. Later on these soldiers built their huge tents in an open space in Air Mawang village town. Knowing about this we children crowded around the tents, and very often we will be given chocolates as well as cheese and jams. We also learn at the same time some vulgar soldier words which I do not remember what they were. They built their tents in Air Mawang town because, Air Mawang town was under curfew. In fact all of us were under this restricted time of movements around at night because of the threat by the communist terrorists.




Abu Aman (extreme right with wife at 10th Brinsford Reunion Dinner Langkawi Tour four years ago.

College crest
 
At Stratford Upon Avon Shakespeare's birthplace
 
Another memory that came to my mind when thinking of going to England was the Enid Blyton's description of the holly plants, the wild hares and mistletoe. Shakespeare's line the strawberry grows underneath the nettle also came very clear to my mind. I was telling myself that I would witness these things when I go there, indeed.

When I applied for a place to undergo teacher training, I was telling myself that I would accept the offer only if I was chosen to go to England. If I did not get to go to England , I would not become a teacher. I would seek some other jobs. Imagine my determination to go overseas to get to see the world. Despite having failed to secure a place as a student in Technical College, to be a technician, as well as having been turned down a place in The Agricultural College to pursue a career in agriculture. If I was successful to secure a place in Agri College, I planned to excel in Agricultural Research and would try to secure a place in Reading University. Alhamdulillah  I was lucky to be accepted to go to Brinsford. See a little bit of the world I did.

When the day to board the Britannia came, off to England  we flew. The flight took almost twenty hours then, to reach Heathrow Airport, near London. After stopping to refuel at Karachi and Rome we touched down at Heathrow in the middle of the worst winter in twenty years according to the British. I was in for a terrible weather shock. I was in also for many other shocks too: cultural shock, food shock, communication shock, daily life shock, language shock, and the ragging shock. The ragging shock was the worse that affected me. The ragging made me to think: was  I really going to be a teacher. Was this part of the teacher training too. You were made to crow like corks very early in the morning, you were asked to chain f in the bitter cold winter, you were asked to swim in the snow in the biting cold. And you were asked to sing your house anthems whose lyrics were full of vulgarity. Such was Brinsford  that I threw myself into.

After getting down from the plane, we boarded a number of tour coaches ready waiting for us to take us to Brinsford Lodge where would be our homes for the next two years. Brinsford from London is  a good 150 miles up north, where the winter will be much colder. On the way cruising along The M One, we stopped at a lay-bye Inn for a hot coffee and a bite. After getting my hot cup of coffee, I confidently took a pie. I unwrapped the pie and had a bite, just as I was about to swallow the pie which I had munch fine, a friend, whom I learnt later to be Syed Ahmad, told me to spit the pie out. He told me it was a pork pie. Ya Allah, I said to myself, the first thing I did in England was to eat pork. I threw away the pie and goggled my mouth with the coffee. I was nauseating all the way to the College. I experienced a very bad sign of my two year stay in Brinsford, the very first moment I set foot on the British soil. Upon reaching College we were served with a hot tomato soup. I could not take the soup. The pork pie taste was still bothering me. I could not remember how I got over the taste shock.

The pork pie incident was indeed a very bad first sign of my two year stay in England, I was in for a lot more vices, all of which were my own doings. The vices meant were, drinking, smoking and not doing the solat during the two years. Luckily, womanising did not come into the  picture, despite having gone to Tha Pigalle in Paris. Astagfirullah al Adzim, oh Allah please pardon my sins!!! The worst experience, though not a vice, was the experience of being heart broken. I was abandoned by my sweet heart, Nora, just because we were far apart. The love affair which was a few months old, had a terrible impact upon me. No doubt we had just become lovers, but  we have known each other since we were very young. Brinsford oh Brinsford!!! Such were the bitter experiences that you had in store for me. Hopefully they would help me to grow into a full man rich with invaluable incidents and episodes that would nurture my future life.

Oh,  I forgot, there was another bitter incident that haunted me until today. This incident happened during my preparation before taking off to England. Upon accepting the offer to do a teacher course in Brinsford, I was given a sum of cash to buy the necessary clothing and personnel effects for the trip. In the kampung there was a Malay teacher that owned a car, the one and only in the village, then. I sought his help to take me to Melaka to buy my clothing and other necessary things for the life in Brinsford. On the day agreed, we went to Melaka. Melaka was chosen because, there were a lot more shops in Melaka, thus a lot more choices to choose from. After getting all the necessary things for my need, the cikgu forced me to pay for him the cost of a suit. The suit cost almost a hundred ringgit then. The cost of course eroded a portion of the funds received from the Ministry of Education. I was flabbergasted and felt really sad and confused that this teacher of all people, thoughtlessly had the heart to rob me off the cash given to me by the Ministry. The teacher very well knew about my background of being from the poorest of the poor family in the kampong. We were neighbours. Masya-Allah !!! Such a tragic incident that crossed my life before going to Brinsford. Before going to Melaka I had filled the car's tank with petrol. Clearly enough this gesture of mine was not enough payback for this Cikgu.

The first three weeks we were in College were filled with ragging. Ragging in the Junior Common Room and ragging in our houses. Mine was the 'K' House. As I said earlier, ragging in the house was waking up very early in the bitter cold winter morning, crowing, singing the house anthem, and to do the chain f. The last item was when it was necessary only. After cleaning ourselves, we would be asked to line up and march to the dining hall for breakfast. When we finish breakfast, we would be asked to adjourn to the JCR. It was only next door to the DH. At the common room we would undergo  a mass ragging. We would be ragged by all the seniors, men and ladies alike. Any one who's stubborn will be asked to swim the biting cold snow.  For those who were stubborn in the house ragging, they would face the royal flush. Such were the treatments we got prior to lecturing proper which started only after three weeks of ragging period.  Unfortunately for us being the last batch to be in Brinsford, we had no freshies to rag. After the seniors left for homes in Malaysia, we were left all to ourselves.

When the ragging period was over, we started to  attend lectures., which prepared us to be teachers or cheaters! Each student was to major in three main subjects, two of which were academic in nature while the last was a practical subject. They were termed subject option one, or so 1, so 2 and so 3. With certain students there was so 4. This subject was a social subject, where students who took this option would be paired of. And lectures would be during the free time of the pair. They would have their lectures in the privacy of the ladies room, or might be too in the men' s rooms. In the JCR, they would be entirely on their own. Nobody would disturb them, who would disturb them when they were almost one.
 
They were unaware of their surroundings. They were oblivious of the world around them. They were in their very own world. It was of little wonder that during my batch, they came to Brinsford singly, but they went back to Malaysia a triplet. They got married in College after knowing that an LBW had taken place. The admins did not sack them, which normally they did, thinking and considering that ours was the last batch. So the couple were the lucky ones. They came to Brinsford to pursue their dreams of becoming teachers, which they got, plus a bonus of getting married, and being blessed with an off spring too. What a luck!!!

I had a little bit of a problem when registering for my so3. I had no paper qualification for art. I did not do it in school. For this subject was not taught in TBS then. So I had to go a begging to be accepted to do art as my third option. Thank Allah at the end of two years I got B for my art result. It was quite an achievement, considering that I had no paper qualification neither did I have any art experience before then. Still talking about subjects, apart from the  three options, we had to take other subjects which were compulsory for every body. They were Education, Psychology, basic English and Bahasa Kebangsaan. To qualify for a Teaching Certificate which was bestowed by The University of Birmingham Faculty of Education, we must pass all the seven subjects, plus The Practise of  Teaching. Failing any of these eight items, one would have to repeat the whole exams.

Apart from having to pass exams, we also had to pass in our long essay, which was a  sort of mini thesis for the three subject options. For art I did a practical dissertation. I did a sculpture entitled The Two Sisters, they were a bust of two women. I got a B for it. For Mathematics I did an essay on Mathematics in Art. And  for Bahasa Melayu, I did a  critical  study of HAMKA's  two great novels. They  were Tenggelamnya Kapal Van Der Vich, and Di Bawah Lindungan Ka'abah. For both the essays, thank Allah I was given  both a B each.

It was while I was doing the long essay Mathematics in Art, I did another vice. I needed certain pictures for illustrating certain points of the essay. Then there was no photostat machines neither was there any hand phone cameras. So what did I do, I got my illustration pictures by carefully  cutting them out of books in the Wolverhampton Public Library and stealthily putting the books back on the shelves. Such a very mean thing to do then. After which I left the library unscathed and Scot free. If only the authorities knew, I would be thrown behind bars. That would be the end of my teaching career dream. For this wrongdoing, I sincerely sought The Almighty Allah's pardon.

Thus  continued my vices in Brinsford. There were many more earlier to this Library incident. I started smoking on my own. Nobody influenced me. I was curious how the smoke tasted. So I tried. It lasted many years. I stopped due to my experiencing a difficulty to breathe. I am asthmatic. I started drinking just for fun. There again it was to satisfy my curiosity. I was wondering what liquor tasted like. I found out: wine was very nice, as it was sweet; brandy was bitter, whiskey was bitter too; beer and stout were bitter as well; rum was sweet and vodka was OK; larger beer however was sour. Drinking lasted quite sometime, until I realised by my own self that this was wrong. I was awaken by my former supervisor who had travelled the world over and attended hundreds of official functions and conferences but never tasted even a drop of liquor. He was a Hindu. So I was telling myself that he, being a Hindu never took even a drop of liquor. And his religion did not prevent him to do so. Why did I do a wrong thing when my religion strictly prohibited its followers to drink. So I stopped. Thanks to this boss of mine who woke me up from my horrible nightmare. That if you did not drink in cold countries, you would not survive the cold, was not at all true. This was proven by three of my fellow Brinsfordians, who did not taste a drop of liquor, survived the two years we were there. They were Sasterawan Negara Mohamad Hj. Salleh, Hj Abdul Karim Sailan and Hj Tahir Masri.

The greatest sin I committed was not performing the solat during the two years I was in England. Such a sinner I was. This was because of bad training. I was not trained from small to do the solat five times a day. The solat was in deed a very simple thing to do for those who have been trained from small. Otherwise it would be  very tedious to do if you just started to pray when you were already grown up. Unless you yourself realised that it is wrong and sinful if you do not perform the solat regularly and at the time stipulated for it to be fulfilled.
 
Dr. Mohyani Razikin of IIUM Gombak at one of our favourite haunts near college where we saw hares burrowing into their homes

While I was in Brinsford too I did the hitch hike to Ireland with a friend, the late Omar Mohd Noor from Kedah. It was quite an experience hitch hiking and it was a lot of fun too. And hitch hiking in England was a very enjoyable thing to do. And it was the best way to see the country. It was cheap. It was really fun especially when motorist stopped to pick you up and brought you to the place you were heading to. You made many friends too with foreigners you never knew before. Most of the motorists encountered were very friendly and helpful.

From Brinsford we reached the port Holy head where we boarded a ferry that took us to the port of Don Loaghaire, Dublin.  In Dublin we stayed in a Youth hostel. While in Dublin I visited by foot the famous university of Dublin, where many of our doctors were trained. I visited one lecture hall and I was very surprised to see the benches were made of logs. They maintained the original tree trunk for the students to sit down while attending lectures. I also visited the Guinness Stout  factory. After the informative tour,  I was served with a glass of Guinness Stout, which was very bitter to my taste. We stayed a few days in Dublin and visited a number of places before we hiked back to College.

I was a lonely man when in Brinsford. I tried to win the attention of a few ladies after I was rejected  by Nora. But alas nobody fancied me. So much so I was telling myself: whoever girl that responded to my advances when I went back to kampong, she would be the girl in my entire life. Jariah Yahaya responded to my love call. She became my wife who bore me with five lovely kids. Syukur Alhamduliilah , SUBHANALLAH , Allahu Akbar! Little did I know that I had a Silent Admirer while in TBS. I thought that I was a total failure with girls. How awesome! And syukur Alhamdulillah, I have completely repented from my vices that I incurred while  pursuing for the knowledge to be teacher at the College called Brinsford Lodge where indeed I saw what Enid Blyton and Shakespeare wrote: The holly plants, the wild hares and the strawberry, true enough, really grows underneath the nettle. They were all around Brinsford Lodge which was in the countryside of the small town Featherstone or Bulu Batu to the Brinsfordians. I am proud to say that our Brinsford Alumni is still as strong as it was first instituted. We will be having our Twelfth Reunion at Hotel Flamingo On The Lake, in Ampang, from the 5th to the 7th April, 2013........aab 1338, 12.11.12 an afternoon before Deepavali.


17 comments:

  1. How I wish I was in London again visiting the Shakespeare's birthplace in Stratford or walking along the stretch of the River Thames, in the cool afternoon breeze overlooking the Clock Tower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon who ever you are, u really relived the nostalgia man! How I wish to be there in the biting cold snow too. Oh what an experience that was. Brinsford oh Brinsford u taught me many things about life and how to go about living it. SUBHANALLAH. aab

    ReplyDelete
  3. When Ilook at one of the pictures in the above posting, I was in fact staring at a dashing young man whom I would think no woman would not hesitate taking another "peeping" glance. No wonder AAB was the school celebrity then and that it was not a fluke. Even a man whould have fallen for him. You know what I mean. If AAB were in the States, he would have been mistaken for a secret service personnel with his watchful eyes in the midst of an unfolding event of a public demonstration in downtown New York. Segak bogayo this man from Air Mawang.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sekali pandang macam baaru nonton filem Ibu Mertuaku. Gayo P.Ramlee dengan kacamata htamnya. Gurau jo...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I notice that you had the cut when you were young. No doubt about that. I wish I could read how Faithfully Yours or Sympathizer and The other female ex-TBST students would react when they look at your pictures. It's good of you to publish these pictures, at least we could identify your dashing figure at that point of time. Nice viewing. I am sure many of the students your age would have been envious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. TMFAM and anon, thanks for your comments. But the fact remained TMFAM, that aab was sidetracked by girls in College. He tried, but no body responded to his call. Tah apo girls tak suko mo dio geh eh, tak taulah. Dio mang sueh gek eh kan. Koh tino tau dio kono tingga an kek girl friend eh tak? Sib baik lah bilo kek kolej maghin tino tak tolak dio bilo mintak jadi partner dansing. Mako dashing sakanlah deh. Tu yo lah tino kolej goma mo dio. Ajak nengok wayang pun dio rang tak heran. Jadi eh tingga lah dio tokontengkonteng kek kolej. Padang muko eh. Sib baik bilo dah konpom jadi Cikgu ado lak yang goma eh. Alhamdulillah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anon 2012, FY and S will not comment anymore I think. Refer to Tahlil Post. They said they would not join the polemic anymore. May be for the Tahlil only, I do not know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Den kurang yakin dengan alasan yang diberikan AAB apabila dia kata tak ada "girls" yang syokkan dio masa kek TBS dulu. Kalaulah AAB paa masa itu rileks sedikit dan berikan senyuman pada semua dan tidak memikirkan "saiapa saya" dan ketepikan sikap "school's celebrity" den rasa melampuh kawan-kawan tino AAB. Den kiro alasan emak bapak miskin bukan alasan yang kuat menyebabkan AAB kekurangan "admirer" tetapi sikap terlalu serius dan nak jaga status. Daripada pengalaman den hingga Form 3 di TBS, tak semua tino mata duitan dan ramai gak yang ikhlas nak dekat dengan AAB. Itulah kesilapan besar AAB masa jadi selebriti sekolah. Bak kata mat saleh red-herring sajo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I must say Hashim Mustafa has an hawk's eyes. he knew what was going on with the girls psychologically. He could dig into the feeling of "oghang tino'.And I think Hashim is now thinking if his admirers are going to give comments over his latest posting. I think the girls won't say anything anymore. Poor AAB, do not despair, there would be other girls who will make comments. Forget about FY or Sym...

    ReplyDelete
  10. AAB masih mengharap ada orang bagi komen posting terbaru dio. Kasihan. Mano poi eh kenkawan dalam Alumni TBSST ado lobeh 60 oghang, takkan sorang pon tak mahu komen. ZA, HO, ASB, IO dan yang lain-lain. Nampaknya betul-betul dio oghang boikot Blog Tampang selepas Alumi TBSST. Masib kaulah Tampang. Namo pun dah tampang, pokok liar tumbuh dalam hutan.Ado yang cuba nak tanam kek kampung, dusun atau porak, habis ditobang dan dibakar. Kadang-kadang toingat lagu Burung Pungguk nyanyian Sharifah Aini. Tak ado sapo yang poduli. dahlah muko eh bughuk, tk ado sapo yang mahun. Nampaknya bukan sajo AAB syok sondiri, AFY syok sondiri, somuo yang jadi member dalam alumni pon syok sondiri, tengok nama dalam fb dongan komen jual baranglah, promo baranglah dan apo sahaja.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anon, pandai lah kau. Aku tak heran komen kengkawan doh. Sapo nak komen komen lah, sapo tak on dah toksahlah. Aku tak harap pun kau orang baco pos aku tu doh. Aku tau tak do yang menarik eh pun untuk korang nak baco. So usah nak perli perli lah pun Anon. Usah nak kesian kesian pun! I will be ok. Kamu tu lah harap harap tulih pulak. AAB dah takdo yang menarik lai cito eh.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tak guno doh nak nulih macam AAB cakap tak ado sapo yang nak baco doh. kecuali oghang-oghang tu jugak. Kalau Presiden grup pon tak nak baco asyik dongan jual kolapo pandan jo apakah jadah eh nak nulih. Lobih baik jual air batu. Tengok macam ZA dan Nasa siang-siang dah niago. Massuk yo duit, bagulah tak monghabihan bogheh , boto tak AAB atau AFY. Satu laie AFY pon sonyap samo, dulu ado gak nulih. Mungin bosan kot tak ado sapo nak komen posting eh jugak. Dah pueh coghito asal koturunan lah, sodagho sanun sodagho sini, tompi oghang yang dio ngaku sodagho itu poduli pon tidak. Mano deh ASB yang AFY kato ado kono mongono. Mano deh Datin yang AFY kato dio po ado sodagho dongan AFY, tapi dia buek-buek taf paham jo. Kaghang Salleh Somin pula AFY ngaku bosodagho gak. ngaku ado ikatan sodagho. Dio oghang poduli pon tak. Hidup dah sonang mano nak tengok-tengok fb dan blog laie. Lainlah dulu duk kampong, sokolah. Kasihan AFY, kasihan AAB. Bukan nak perli, tak perli pon tapi konyataan. Inilah realiti dunia siber AAB, AFY. Kalau ado oghang suko kek soghang kek oghang tulah sajo dio akan nulih atau komen. Kalau tak, sampai kucing botandunk pon dio oghang tak nak komen. Ese ingatlah penyakit school celebrity yang kito heboh-hebohkan dulu dalam kalangan oghang tino kek TBS itu dah monular ke FB Celebrity pula. Sapo jadi celebrity dalam grup oghang tu mondapat tompek. Melampon lah komen, tak kigho tino jantan, tak kigho bogolar tak bogolar. Itulah adat dunia. Sorry kono cakap macam ni. AAB masih nunggu Faithfully Yours atau Sympathizer lagi ko...Jangan haghaplah AAB.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ese takdo harap sesapo komen doh. Sapo nak bori pendapat borilah. Ini blog bebas. Pado komen yang me ghapu ghapu lobih baiklah tak do komen langsong. Tak do komen tak payah maco eh doh. Wasting time only.

    ReplyDelete
  14. AAB, AFY, grup Alumni TBSST dan kengkawan semua. Seperti yang kito maco di ateh, ini coghito tontang nismilan, adat osam budayo waghih kito, mako tak ado kesah doh. Bukan nak sughuh oghang maco pun, bukan nak pakso oghang maco doh. Tak sughuh maco pon bilo I tengok jumlah oghang yang surf blog ini pon dah dokek 3000 oghang. apo makno eh? Jadi janganlah ghisau an sangat. bialah kito botigo jo yang maco tak apo doh. I pocayo somuo yang ado akaun dalam fb itu somuo ss jo, nak nunjok-nunjok yang dio oghang ini handa bona. Kalau I macam AAB atau AFY atau sesapo sajo, bia lah dio oghang buek sosuko hati dio oghang, niat kito ikhlas kan, tak ado nak bolagak, nak nunjuk-nunjuk doh. Toruih an nulih sapo yang ghajin nulih. Sotidak-tidak eh ado yo blog yang slang kito yang boleh dibaco oleh dunio lua. Lagi pon kito ado bakat kito tunjukkanlah bakat kito. I ni laielah pulak. Asal ese kodah, lahir kek nismilan, sokolah kek TBS tahun 1960an dulu sampai Form 3 jo, moghantau kek Johor, nikah oghang Johor kek Muar. Dah boghanak bocucu kek JB. Dah jaghang balik ko nismilan, tak ado sapo lair kek sanun. Dulu pun uwan I yang jago dan sokolah an. Alhamdulillah dongan ilmu yang doboghi, hidup yo I kek sini. Kadang-kadang bilo toingin nak maco yang ado kaitan dongan nismilan I bukak blog ini dan maco. I tak ado akaun fb, sobab I bukan jonih oghang yang nak nunjuk-nunjuk. I jonih yang suko maco fasal nismilan. kadang-kadang cucu I tanyo apo ghoti itu kato-kato yang ado dalam posting ini. I pon toghangkan. Untuk sokada pengetahuan ado yang hondak tahu, ghumah I dokek dongan Pasar Boghong Pandan City. Kadng-kadang bilo boring jo poi kek sinun,duo pagi jumpo ghamai oghag, torutamo oghang yang datang daghi SIngapore. Hanya nak moli bolacan, potai joghing dan sam garam. Ponah yo jumpo dongan oghang Ghombau yang dah jadi rakyat Singapore. Bilo I tanyo cakap nismilan eh pokat laie. jawab eh mudah jo. Mano ese poi kete, cakap ese totap nunjukkan asal ese. Keteh laie, kek Singapore ado kolompok kocik oghang kito kek Batu 10 Bukit Timah, kek Commonwealth Drive dan kek Joo Chiat, Katong dan Geylang. Kadang-kadang kito oghang botomu kek Geylang. Ko mano pon cakap nismilan ini kito amalkan. Bilo I tanyo laie, dulu kojo apo kek Singapore. Pulih, jawab eh. I pon bagi tau tontang blog kito ni. Tak taulah dio maco tak blog ini. Tompi nampak eh dio macam toghujo gak donga eh kito ado blog dalam slang nismilan. Tiap kali kito mintak dighi tiap kali itu pulak dia kato, mokasihlah waghih, memang handa laie cakap nismilan kau. I pon ghaso mogah nonga eh.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tahun baru Maal Hijrah. Apo resolusi kito. Ghaso eh, kito jangan fikiran maso lampau banyak sangat. Fikirkan macam mano nak look frward dongan siso-siso hidup kito. Lupoan ponyakit yang ado dalam diri kito, itu dah somulo jadi. Yang ponting kotopian somuo itu dan itu adalah terapi yang paling bokosan, supayo kito sihat dan boleh boamal dongan khusyuk. Tengok sonyum cucu pon dah jadi torapi. Kito ikut sonyum dan kadang-kadang jadi macam budak-budak balik. Boto tak kenkawan. K. Selamt menyambut Maal Hijrah.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Selamat menyambut Hari Maal Hijrah kepada semua umat Islam!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Everything is so quiet on the cybertrooper lane. The Maal Hijrah fever has gripped everyone and so each of us is not in the mood to say anything.

    ReplyDelete